Time for an OAB Specialist?

Our database consists of doctors who have identified themselves as physicians who diagnose and manage bladder disorders like overactive bladder. You will need to obtain a referral from your GP to see one of these Urologists, Urogynaecologists or Gynaecologists. Search via your postcode to find your closest specialist.


Terms & Conditions
This Find an OAB Specialist tool is being provided by Allergan Australia Pty Ltd,(“Allergan”) solely to assist you in locating a doctor who has experience diagnosing and managing bladder disorders like overactive bladder.
Notwithstanding the above, this Find an OAB Specialist tool should not be construed, in any way, as an endorsement or recommendation by Allergan as to the qualifications of any doctor listed in this tool or the quality of medical care he/she can provide. Allergan makes no guarantees that using a doctor from this list will result in your desired outcome. It is wholly and solely your responsibility to assess the qualifications of a potential doctor. Allergan recommends that you meet and discuss the benefits and risks of treatment with the potential doctor.

To top